Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Dimitri's Cool out time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Dimitri's Cool out time Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Dimitri drove down the Road in the forest looking around and thinking.

"God damn it Alisha, always clinging on to the words like always" Dimitri thought as he drove his bike to the Edge of the forest.

It was around four miles from the Academy and Dimitri stopped and turned off the bike and took the keys and his helmet off and sits against a tree and closes his eyes. Around him and behind was damaged trees fallen trees, this was Dimitri Private area he claimed.
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Kevin knew Dimi would disobey, that wouldn't be the first time. So instead of flying to his office he flew above the forest. Then he finally found hos brother. He landed and his eyes turned to normal.

'Dimi, when are you going to learn that you can't run away, that's not safe.' Kevin spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:51 pm

"And you know i can handle my self out here, since i made this battle" Dimitri said as he pointed behind him.

He looked at his brother, Dimitri was still affected by their Parents untimely Death and that Kevin became his guardian and Sub-father and more Protective Brother. He knew the troubles he had put on him but Dimitri would not really know how Kevin could do what he does.

"My Birthday Soon two weeks Tuesday " Dimitri said softly
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Kevin is heart hurted as he knew Dimi wtill thought of their parents. The both had a hard time losing them, but Dimi was so young. Kevin walked closer/

'Are there any presents you want.' Kevin said with a soft smile.

He could not be angry on his brother, somethimes he just loses control, when he thinks of what happened to their parents. So he decided to not be angry at one of them, but just don't let them fight again. And they really had to make up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Dimitri nodded.

"Not now though, I need to say sorry to Alisha, So can you take my bike back please" Dimitri asked before Dashed off to Alisha
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:32 am

Kevin nodded with a smile as his brother dashed off.
He moved on to Dimi's bike and started the engines.
After that he drove off to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri's Cool out time   Dimitri's Cool out time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Cool out time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Academy High :: The Fields and Forests-
Jump to: