Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Admiring the bikes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

Admiring the bikes Empty
PostSubject: Admiring the bikes   Admiring the bikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

River Tam stood looking over the magnificent machines, motor bikes. She brushed her hand over the lavishly cared for motors. She couldn't help but love them, she hated cars. They scared her after .. the NATO and CIA and ... she suppressed those memories quickly, she had no idea who these bikes belonged to but she couldn't help but gracefully slip onto the saddle of one, her hands moving across the leather in admiration. She could feel the bike, the sturdy steel. her mind touched it but couldn't read it. The varnish and polish. The engine oil, she loved bikes with a passion. They gave her freedom, the ability to move and anonymity. She was unrecognizable in leathers, this scrawny, red haired woman looked different when she had a helmet, black obviously, and full black leathers on. The leather was just right, it felt right against her skin, not like cotton or corduroy.

River looked up when she sensed a mind she recognized and felt drawn to as it entered the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Admiring the bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the bikes   Admiring the bikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Dimitri walked in slowly with his mission clothes and helmet under his arm. He stopped and looked at River Saddling his Bike and smiled. “If you wanted to have ride with me you could have asked” Dimitri Chuckled. He looked at her softly and smiled again before walking closer and placing his left hand on the tank, "my baby this is Kevin got it for me so i could drive and look normal instead of using my other powers to get me everywhere” Dimitri said as his eyes met hers. He gestured for her to follow and took her to where her uniform was and a helmet he got her, plus the keys to the spare bike that was next to his.
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
River

River

Admiring the bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the bikes   Admiring the bikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:51 pm

River looked at Dimitri and frowned slightly before she almost laughed. He had an odd sense of humor, She slowly slipped off his bike and followed him. She smiled at the suit, it was almost pretty cool and the helmet, then the keys. three nice gestures in one. She lightly touched his shoulder, she had gotten over her personal space issues with him because she trusted him then she read his mind to tell apart the bikes, she knew which was his pride and joy already but she now knew the spare she would be riding. She quickly pulled on the 'mission suit' over her simple lilac dress, her preference as they didn't restrict her movement, then she slipped onto the bike and placed the helmet over her head slowly, raising the visor she looked at him. She smiled at him and teased in a soft tone
"Well are you coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Admiring the bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the bikes   Admiring the bikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Dimitri smiled and placed his helmet on, he strolled over to her and lifted his visor. “Well first you need to start the bike River” Dimitri chuckled as he got on to his. He placed the key in the ignition and turned in on. The sound of the bike was beautiful and anyone could tell it was cared for. Dimitri simply nodded and slammed his visor and pulled the throttle back. The momentum made the front go up and Dimitri to go forward. He was being a show off but he never had someone to show off to before. His brother was busy or everyone was doing their own thing.
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
River

River

Admiring the bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the bikes   Admiring the bikes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:01 pm

River bridled indignantly and scowled mumbling
"I know that Dimitri, meanie." then she put the key into the ignition and laughed as he pulled his little stunt, reading his mind she worked out the parameters that she needed to achieve to trump his little stunt then she gunned the throttle, holding the break for a few seconds before the bike reared up, engine roaring and she sped out behind him laughing and she lowered the front wheel gently and slipped the visor down, her youthful features obscured by the black tint as she sped past him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admiring the bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiring the bikes   Admiring the bikes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admiring the bikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Academy High :: Garage-
Jump to: