Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

River's combat gear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

River's combat gear Empty
PostSubject: River's combat gear   River's combat gear I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Name:Xflix suit

Picture(s):River's combat gear Hellgate-London-16-1SH22RRWNV-800x600-1 the actual suit(But it is black and red)
River's combat gear Iron-man-helmet-differences-ironman-helmet-prototypejpg-53400d1305482904(also black and red)

History: River took inspiration from Dimitri and he strengthening gifts and abilities including her one successful time that she spoke in his mind, together they engineered the helmet and suit to amplify both her gifts while protecting her from everything from ballistics to other common mutant gifts including blocking off her own mind completely. The suit also enhances her speed, but not drastically beyond giving her maybe 2-3 MPH extra running speed on top of her current speed. The helmet itself has hydraulic systems which allow it to fold up over hear head and lock with a clang, the tough metal carbon mix means that the metallic molecules are not isolatable

Ammunition:N/A
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

PostSubject: Re: River's combat gear   River's combat gear I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 pm

River's combat gear Approveddimikopie
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: River's combat gear   River's combat gear I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:15 am

River's combat gear Apprivedkopie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River's combat gear   River's combat gear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River's combat gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Creation Area :: Equipment Creation :: Approved Equipment-
Jump to: