Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Dimitri and River's Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Dimitri and River's Training Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 am

Dimitri walked with the girl to the next room and opened the door for her. “Okay get ready to train, so choose any weapon from the wall” Dimitri says as he walks slowly to the wall and pushes a few buttons to active the holo room but leaves the weapons wall un till she chose her weapon. “Okay this is going to be a holo training you will be able to make weapons appear with your mind and fight me head on” Dimitri calls to her as her walks to the middle of the room as it changes in to a arena like the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

Dimitri’s eyes slowly glow a light blue and lightning generates from his hand. Sparks fly around his lower arms and made two solid gauntlets for protection. More Spark start to gather around in the middle of his palms which have made circle shape as a giant blade starts to form, It was Zack’s Buster blade from FF7, he slowly points the tip at River. “Ready when you are” Dimitri chuckles lightly.

Last edited by Dimitri Fuller on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 am

River looked at him as he ushered her into the room, she moved with speed and grace and then when he activated the holoroom she didn't even have to listen to him to choose two weapons. She held now an axe, it's haft barely a hand long ending in a crescent blade and a pinion spike attached to the reverse side for skull smashing. She then picked up a long sword, easily holding it in her hand with full control, she could use it one handed in synchronization with the axe with ease. She took a position in the central point of the room and her feet slid easily and kicked off her trainers.

Her bare feet flexed on the cold floor, her weapons were raised in a simple stance, blade laying across to touch either hip and her axe behind her almost like a rabbits tail. She tilted her head and smiled lightly, she liked him. He was genuine. She was ready to fight him but she wouldn't use full force because well, she could break his bones with ease.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

Dimitri smiled softly back before changing his feet movement for a twirl using the weight of the Blade to gain some speed but also he held off from using too much strength and power against her. He made the attack horizontal and aiming for her body not her head. His eyes still light blue but they were mainly on River to see what she would do against his attack. Dimitri smiled again. He liked this Girl, she may be troubled but he wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 am

River watched him, she heard his thoughts like a clarion bell from a church on a feast day and she moved without thinking, all of the NATO experiments on her brain had conditioned her for this. Her axe leapt up, catching his weapons, her wrist twisted tightly and ripped the blade free sending it up into the air as she launched a series of kicks towards his stomach and knee caps. Her kicks were aimed to chock and stun so she could finish this fight quickly but she suspected he had something up his sleeve and she was ready fro any eventuality or possible incident conforming to her combat training and conditioning in the form of 16 different martial arts conditioned directly into her brain.

OOC: BITCH SLAP, bitch
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 am

Dimitri was impressed with her skill and chuckled. “Every nice River” Dimitri complemented her and smiled. The sword that flew in the air disintegrated. Dimitri quickly using his speed to jump back from her multiple attacks. “Nice form” Dimitri said as Sparks appeared in his hand and a long sword was forged. He slowly moved the flat side of the blade against his cheek with the tip of the blade pointing at River and smiled.

Dimitri moved quickly swiping the blade from the floor near her feet upwards.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 am

River smiled a slight and hidden smile, one at a private joke she once was told by someone she trusted then thoughts of such things brought back the raw pain and she stumbled slightly before regaining composure, she threw both her weapons aside with a small smile and she crouched spinning away from his blade her foot lanced out and stopped lightly touching his cheek before she spun under his guard, her palm moving towards his throat, she would stop it before it truly hit. She was again ready for any number of possible out comes, she moved quickly for a scrawny girl.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 am

Dimitri smiled as the blade evaporated and lightning appeared in a shield like state in front of his neck but it did not shock her. He smiled as he placed his hand on her wrist and flipped her over his back and on to the floor and pinned her lightly to it. “Very nice control of your Martial arts too, i am impressed greatly, now for Lesson two, Team Work, Holo Deck run Team work program” Dimitri said lightly and then smiled.

He helped her up and gave her and approved look. “Time for new weapons and enemies” As he said that the terrain changed in to that of a urban setting, similar to Nuketown from a Game Dimitri played with Kevin. The Enemies spawn in the building across the road arming them selves. Dimitri slowly generated lightning around him slowly forging Armour close to War machine but Black and dark red. "Get Ready" Dimitri Added. His voice was more Robotic like now and a lil harsher.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 am

River squeaked when she was pinned, her mind screamed to defend herself and kill him, all the training almost kicked in, she managed to keep her mind her own and she tried to close off her powers, to isolate them but every thought from here to the main office she could hear, bar a few. When he spoke she faintly heard and nodded and the first weapon that came to mind, a staff with a chain saw blade on each end. The skorge staff. when the armor materialized around his body she frowned, nice suit. Instead of armor like her gee before she made that image fade back to her simple, practical grey thigh length dress. She went down on one knee gasping before she was back in control, leaping she flipped backwards out of the holo-enemies line of sight before darting to the nearest cover she could find and revving up the staffs blades, their vicious teeth swirled rapidly, a blur of violent ideals and imagined pain, not yet delivered to any.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

Dimitri smiled in his Helmet and started to move closer. "Move around them i will draw them out” Dimitri thought. He stood up and moved towards a few Holos and stared beat them to the ground hard as he is fired upon. He was keeping them busy for her to take them out from behind and he was covering her too. The Holos start to move up closer to Dimitri unknown to their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 pm

River smiled and then focused on his mind, her voice slipping in as a whisper
"I am going right, dive left when you hear a man scream." and then she was moving, her first strike tearing a holo in two as she swung her staff up, the saw biting in to his crotch but before he could yell it exited through his mouth, she slung the staff aside, leaping onto the next man, her legs wrapping around his throat as her knife entered the back of his knee, she twisted granting a yell of pain before she broke his neck, spinning down onto her hands she slide across a wall as one went to stab Dimitri in the back, her foot meeting the holo's knee with an artificial crunch as she flipped into him, her knife slicing his throat but as she hit the ground she collapsed with a loud scream as her head was full of raw, unadulterated pain.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Dimitri heard the scream and his armour faded away. He quick ordered the Holo to quit the Program and he ran to River and trying to calm her gently. He was worried sick about her. He lightly and slowly stroked her hair and fore head, trying to sooth her and help her gain control. He knew best not to use his powers to help her. He made the holo made the room transform in to a med bay and picked her up and placed her on the bed. He watched over her and he knew that her powers were growing to the point she could whisper in his head.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 pm

River was shaking, she could hear every thought, feel every emotion. She couldn't help it. She had let herself be the girl around Dimitri, bar the fighting and now she lay with tear stained cheeks upon a cold bed that reminded her of her past. Of the god damnable NATO scientists with their cold needles and heartlessness. Slowly her mind calmed, she blocked out as much as she could and she opened her eyes slowly, looking at him with pain in her eyes.

She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes, tears flowing down her cheeks like a river of pure, unadulterated pain. She didn't want to remember what she saw in his mind, he was an outcast too and that pained her, she supposed they all were. This world wasn't ready to accept the raw might of the gifts on display here, she also saw protectiveness .. it seemed like he was being protective over her, like he had some sort of claim over her. She looked down and mumbled
"They're just objects, they don't mean anything. Hands of blue, two by two ... hands of blue...." as she rocked back and forth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Dimitri smiled when she opened her eyes and lightly wipes her tears away and sat on her bed and hugged her to comfort her. “You may not thing it but will are here for you when ever you need to talk or anything just ask us” Dimitri said softly and kept her close but not tight to make her feel trapped just to feel warmth from the hug. He made sure his memories are hidden from her so she don’t feel the impact of his past.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

River looked at him, she was suddenly in his arms, when had that happened. She didn't register ti and now she felt, restricted but part of her told her that this was correct. She realized that she had been crying and he, he had wiped away her tears and he cared. She was starting to understand his emotions and she looked at him
"Maybe .. maybe you need support too Dimitri ... your pain, I Could feel it and .. you are hiding it, now you are at least I ... I don't know what to think, it's all so much. I want to matter. To mean something, s-start the training program again ... give me a second I think I can start a new program, something to challenge our little team work show ..." then she smiled and hugged him back, throwing her arms around his torso tightly but not using her super natural strength, just a hug. Something she had not understood for 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Dimitri looked and nodded and blushed a little after she hugged him. “Okay i will let start you a new and more challenging program for us” Dimitri said lightly. He looked down and feel upset at the fact she could feel his pain and he didn’t want to burden her with that pain. He looked up and smiled at her. “I am Ready when you are” Dimitri added softly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Just then Kevin walked in.
He was happy he found the two, but angry that they sneaked out.
His brother would be a teacher soon, but this was not a good thing for him to teach.
Kevin was the teacher of the power trainings and ofcourse hos brother just wanted to help, but he had to make clear, that dimi could'nt do such things.

Finally i found you two.' he said.
'Okay this is not what i mean by training powers.' Kevin said on a angry tone.
'I'll pick the programs now, and we all join in.' he said.
'And from now on you two don't sneak away from lessons.' he spaid as he looked at them.

After that he walked over to the computer and started a new program.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 pm

River looked up when the teacher walked in and retreated to stand behind Dimitri. She rubbed her left hand against her right wrist and she moved a little closer to him. This teacher, he had already pressured her and now she felt the nervousness creeping in and she felt his mind, she didn't like it. She knew who he was and she just whispered an apology and then looked at the floor.

She whispered in Dimitri's ear
"I .. that is your brother isn't it? ... Why did he have to .. interfere, I ... I had a challenging task in mind ..." then she touched his hand, looking at him and smiling slightly, and then looked at the teacher and said nervously
"I .. I had a challenging task in .. mind and ... even you would struggle with it ... sir."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Dimitri smiled lightly at the touch of his by hers. He looked at his brother. “Brother i think it is a good idea but River we can do that after Class” Dimitri says lightly. He knew she was a little scared of Kevin but Dimitri knew He was angry at him for ditching class again. He wanted to teach River and help her control her power and know her limit and he wanted to know his too.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Kevin smiled as he saw the two stand.

'Let's just forget this and start the class.' Kevin said.
'If we have some time left, i would like to see your challenge.' he said as he looked at River.

Then he noticed that she was holding Dimi's hand, which made a bigger smile on his face.
He didn't knew what to think, but he was just happy to see a girl hold his brother's hand.
Just then he pressed the start button and the room changed into a room with four doors.

'Okay out of every door, will come robots with some powers of some villains i beated.' he spoke softly.
'Your mission is to defend yourself, BUT out of some doors will come innocents, attack one and the mission of over.' Kevin said.
'So you have to defend yourself and also the innocents, cause if one dies or your get hit, the mission is also over.' he said.
'Of course you have to use your powers to fend them of.'
'Good luck.' he said
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:48 pm

River scowled and moved closer to Dimitri when he smiled, he was reassuring as a prescience. She mumbled when he spoke and the words went along the lines of
"Git ... " then she squeaked "SO NOT FAIR! Use my powers, I can't read their minds... not fair." she humphed and at her new well .. friend. She frowned before shaking her head, her powers were evolving but they weren't THAT strong, the only reason she could speak in Dimitri's mind was they shared something now, a bond of pain and past and of she supposed now, hope. She was pretty much flesh to flesh with him now but that didn't phase her for some reason. She looked at his brother and frowned, their teacher was unfair and unjust.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 pm

(doens't she has like super strenght?)
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:53 pm

(Yeap but she is a stroppy 18 year year old nutcase)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm

(haha okay then, don't want to be unfair :p, otherwise kef would a let weapons join Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Dimitri chuckled a little at her words he knew she could hold her own, she had her strength and her skills with weapons were amazing. Dimitri lightly let go of her hand and stood forward. His eyes glow light blue and lightning started to forge around is his body and completely covers his body. The colours of the Armour changed to Black and Dark red. His visor went down.“Ready when you are” Dimitri said lightly but robotic like voice.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 am

Just then the simulation started.
Suddenly theircame all kind of robots out of the doors, with some innocents.

'Be sure to keep the innocents safe.' Kevin spoke.
'Since i am your teacher i only help when needed.' he said as his eyes turned white.
'Sometimes you need three persons for keepin everyone safe, just decide when you need me then i'll help, don't wait too long or too little, you need the right timing.' he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri and River's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next