Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  Empty
PostSubject: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:37 am

Dimitri Walked in to the Arena and the other Students were watching to after hearing about the Fight, Dimitri stood on the right side of the Arena and had his eyes closed as he waited for Alisha and No doubt Kevin.

"Hm what blade to use" Dimitri Thought.

Dimitri could create any weapon he thought of or he had seen and he was still thinking of one as he had seen many. It was part of his Lightning Control and Moulding to be able to make the weapons.

Last edited by Dimitri Fuller on Mon May 30, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:43 am

Kevin walked among the other students who were watching the training.
He was walking in the background since he didn't want Dimi to know he was watching, cause then he would try to hard.
He stepped to a corner from where he could se the area, there he leaned against a wall and waited.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:45 am

Alisha rolled her eyes as she drew her sword and approached her guy friend. "Are you sure you want to take another beating?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:50 am

Dimitri smiled and pushed him self off the wall and opened his eyes, They were Light blue now and lightning surged down his arm to his right hand quickly making Zack's Buster Sword from FF7.

"Not this Time Alis" Dimitri said smiling.

He Dashed at her but at half his normal speed and went for a Horizontal slash with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:57 am

She quickly blocked it and pushed off, going for a diagonal swish.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:00 am

Dimitri simply blocked it and drew closer before going to hit her in the stomach with the palm of his left hand charged with a small volt of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:04 am

She felt the shock. "Hey. No fair! I don't have powers!" She said, nearly kneeling in pain.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:12 am

"I am help you get the power to block the Pain if you are hit by a power users attack, we can't always save you from those type of attacks if we are busy with another Enemy, So you gain a resistants to pain" Dimitri help her as he speaks.

"Round two, just Blades" Dimitri says softly.

Dimitri turned Zack's Buster Sword in to a long sword and readies him self.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:25 am

"How is that helping me?" SHe said, rushing at him with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:28 am

Dimitri clashes with her sword.

"Trust me Alis, how long have me and my Brother known you, we don't want to lose a friend to powers, so i am training your body to block the pain" Dimitri said

Dimitri Kept smashing his blade against hers, as he planned his next steps.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:43 am

Kevin watched his brother and Alisha closley. He was happy to see how his brother tried to let her block the pain. He was getting a lot smarter. Then he looked at Alisha who became really good at blocking. They where two of his most talented students.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:57 am

"Since last year." She said as she went for his feet.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:00 am

Dimitri jumped up and back flipped.

"Nice and yeah that my be true but we don't want to lose you" Dimitri added

Dimitri saw an opening and jumped over and tapped her neck with the flat side of the blade
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:25 am

She gave him a confused look and blocked the sword from her neck. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:29 am

"Then hide your blind spots and focus more you need to be stronger, there are most likely more powerful Villains out there, so Focus" Dimitri said.

He moves a few steps back and the long sword turns back in to Zack's Buster Sword.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

"So you're saying I'm weak?" She said, swinging the sword harder than she usually would.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:38 am

Kevin listened to his brother, he said everything he wanted to hear.
He was happy he gave his brother a good education.
And he could see Alisha was also well trained, and he knew she learned it all from him.
Joy filled his eyes.
But then he heard Dimi said somthing that Alisha didn't like, he had to keep watching now, things could get wrong.

Last edited by Kevin Fuller on Mon May 30, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:42 am

Dimitri's eyes widen and his Blade splits in half. Dimitri knew He said some thing bad but he needed to be stronger. Dimitri lets his blade disappear and Dimitri jumps back.

"Alis mellow i am saying your need to be stronger for the things that are out my and Kevin learnt that the hard way" Dimitri says lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:47 am

"You don't tell me to mellow!" She screamed, attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:58 am

Kevin was worried, but for now he would still keep his distance.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Dimitri's eyes was light blue again and lightning Wrapped around her and pinned her to the floor, the lightning didn't shock her, just re-stained her to the Floor.

"Mellow out Alis God damn it" Dimitri growled sharply, a tone of voice no-one has really heard but Kevin once on the day their parents died.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:04 pm

"Let me go right this fucking minute!" She screamed right back, using her sword to get out of the restraints.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Just then Kevin his eyes turned white and he used his wind to fly over to the field.
It started to rain and the clouds turned gray.
He used two strong winds to keep distance between the two.

'ENOUGH!' he yelled
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Dimitri's Lightning faded as did the light blue in his eyes did. He just stared at Alisha. All he was doing was making her Stronger because there is always some one stronger.

"Can't even handle words, don't cry to me when some one with power whips your ass" Dimitri Growled

Dimitri turn and in a flash he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:11 pm

She looked at Kevin, before running off the field, her tough girl act dropping for a few minutes. "Why am I even here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels    Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Battle Dimitri Fuller Vs Alisha Angels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next